[postgis-users] querying a shapefile importedinto postgresql/postgis

Markus Schaber schabi at logix-tt.com
Thu Jan 26 02:09:27 PST 2006

Hi, First,

First Last wrote:
> Our network is sort of erratic these days. You probably accessed it
> at a bad time. Please try the link again.
>
> http://202.123.56.182/exer_v2.php or
> http://gislnxserver.irri.org/exer_v2.php

Hmm, I just noted that it works with firefox, but gives an SERVER ERROR
with opera. However, when I tell my Opera to identify itsself as mozilla
or IE, it works. What black magic is going on there?

> I'm using everyone.net's web-based email. I couldn't configure my
> name after my account closed temporarily due to email spams (I got
> fed up deleting bulks of them and I thought spammers will eventually
> stop if their emails bounced off).

Maybe you should change your email provider, or use an email client
(sylpheed, thunderbird, pegasus) together with everyone.net's servers.

I consider web-based email broken, an it is a bad mixture of concepts.

HTH,
Markus