[postgis-users] Oh! Topology!

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Jan 30 10:48:44 PST 2006

Paul et al,

I saw your post about the wiki and took a look and found all kinds of
cool things about Topology. Very cool! Awesome!

Have you tried to load Tiger data into it yet?
What problems, issues, challenges do you see doing this? (yes a see this
is very early in the development cycle, thats ok! everything has to
start somewhere)
I have not seen the SQL/MM spec can you send me a copy?
Do you have a product roadmap that you can share?
Trying to understand what's missing and when it might be available :)

Ok, so the silliest things excite me, but this is very cool ...
Going to get my copy of it tonight.

-Steve