[postgis-users] Topology

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Jul 12 14:45:20 PDT 2006

See http://postgis.refractions.net/support/wiki/index.php?PostgisTopology

This is based on a draft ISO SQL/MM document which had some topology
ideas in it that seemed worth following. We also aren't above copying
aspects of the Oracle implementation if that makes sense too.

The draft topology information is in the CVS code base, in the aptly
named "topology" directory.

Paul