[postgis-users] Geocoding

Brent Pedersen bpederse at nature.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Feb 2 12:44:36 PST 2007

this is perhaps not useful if you've already written your own geocoder,
but there's a python module geopy which lets you use any of the web
geocoding services (yahoo,google,geocoder.us,etc.) to do geocoding.
one could probably call that from postgres via PL/Python.
-brent