[postgis-users] help plz

Lavanya A lavanya_gi at yahoo.co.in
Mon Feb 19 05:42:06 PST 2007

Hi,

  Jus need few help from u...im currently using postgres 8.2 and PostGIS 1.2.1..

  I have few shapefile, especially roads..which im working on it..

  I need to find the route between two points, namely a latitude and longitude to a place of interest. I thought i should network analysis. But not sure of what to use and how to achieve my goal.

  Can u suggest me wat tool should i use and any special query will do using postgres? Please i seek ur suggestion

  Regards
  Lavanya A