Re: [postgis-users] PostGIS documenatación en Español

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Jan 31 21:50:06 PST 2007

Rene,

As with postgis.fr, you can build whatever kind of presence you would
like.  I would like very much to hear from folks about taking the
manual multi-lingual though, and have the translations reside in the
svn repository.  Is there enough interest in that to take a run at
it? The first translation will take a lot of time, but after that,
incremental changes should be easy. We can probably use svn revision
numbers to easily identify changes and allow translators to just
update the altered portions of their file.

Paul