[postgis-users] Install problem

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed May 2 12:55:58 PDT 2007

By which you mean the has_arc symbol doesn't exist in GEOS3 and it
should? Guessing randomly here...

(FYI, Brent, these things are usually caused by the liblwgeom library
being unable to link to some other library at runtime, usually GEOS. In
this case it looks like there is a mismatch between the library
liblwgeom is built against and the one it is loading. Any chance you
have both geos2 and geos3 on that machine?)

Paul

--

   Paul Ramsey
   Refractions Research