[postgis-users] Instalation problem on Ubuntu Dapper

Tyler Durden tylersticky at gmail.com
Fri May 18 09:28:11 PDT 2007

Yes,

dpkg -l|grep geos
ii  libgeos-dev                            2.1.4-2
 Geometry engine for GIS - Development files
ii  libgeos-doc                            2.1.4-2
 Documentation for the GEOS GIS geometry engi
ii  libgeos2c2a                            2.1.4-2
 Geometry engine for Geographic Information S

There is a patch in the SVN version for this problem?