[postgis-users] GEOS union() error

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Wed Nov 7 06:21:44 PST 2007

Lee,

Did you try the collect buffer?

I'm not sure why we have that explicit in the documentation - could be
left over from another time? Should we remove that from the
documentation.

I've done it and it works fine except when I had some invalid geometries
I think it created some strange results but never errored out.

Hope that helps,
Regina