[postgis-users] "make check" failures w/ 1.3.1 on Mac OS 10.5

John Cartwright john.c.cartwright at comcast.net
Sun Nov 25 21:13:52 PST 2007

Thanks for looking into this William and for your suggestion.  I've
implemented it, but am still getting 12 failures (all loader tests),
complaining that:

../loader/shp2pgsql: shape (.shp) or index files (.shx) can not be
opened.

I've confirmed that the shapefiles are present and should be
accessible and that the test database (postgis_reg) is not present.

Any ideas on what might be wrong?

Thanks again for your help!

--john