[postgis-users] "make check" failures w/ 1.3.1 on Mac OS 10.5

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 00:10:07 PST 2007

On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 23:10 -0700, John Cartwright wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> Using the hourly svn snapshot, the build went fine, but "make check"
> is still failing 12 out of 37:
>
> ../loader/shp2pgsql: shape (.shp) or index files (.shx) can not be
> opened.
>
> --john

Hi John,

Hmmm I'm not sure why the "make check" is failing because it can't open
the loader test files - it's good to see that the build works which is
the important thing.

The only thing I can think of is filesystem permissions - what do the
permissions for the loader/ directory look like? Are the shape files
actually present?

Kind regards,

Mark.

--