[postgis-users] Error installing on Linux Centos 5

Chris Hermansen chris.hermansen at timberline.ca
Fri Nov 30 13:35:05 PST 2007

Hi Andre;

Perhaps you don't have PostgreSQL headers installed.  I don't know about
CentOS but with Ubuntu you get lots of cranky errors from configure if
you're missing the headers package for PGSQL when you're trying to
compile PGIS.

Do you also have GEOS to compile?  I found reason to have 3.0.0RC4 with
some weird geometry that I found lying around the shop :-)