[postgis-users] ESRI Shapes from database

Lee Keel lee.keel at uai.com
Mon Oct 22 08:03:52 PDT 2007

I want to thank everyone for their help.  I finally talked the client into
giving me superuser access, so I can continue with the way I have it now.
As for the permissions, I have Select, insert, delete, update on the table
in question, but it still throws an error for needing to be a superuser.  In
either case, they have made an exception for our software.

So, thanks again to the list for such clear and helpful responses!
Lee Keel
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.