[postgis-users] PostGIS on PostgreSQL < 8.0

Gregory Williamson Gregory.Williamson at digitalglobe.com
Fri Sep 7 16:08:47 PDT 2007

Not here -- we do have some 7.4 servers but they're running an older PostGIS and are slated for upgrade.

7.4 is getting long in the tooth and I think your efforts would be better spent on new stuff / fixes than on trying to support an aging db.

My $0.02 worth ...

Greg Williamson
Senior DBA
GlobeXplorer LLC, a DigitalGlobe company

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information and must be protected in accordance with those provisions. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

(My corporate masters made me say this.)