[postgis-users] [OT] This list as a blog

Paul Scott pscott at uwc.ac.za
Fri Sep 28 05:55:49 PDT 2007

I have kind of finished up our blogging software now, and would like to
know if the users of this list would like to see the list entries posted
as blog entries too. Google et al. goes through our site a few times a
day, so it would mean potentially more exposure for this project as
well.

To see what it looks like take a look at http://fsiu.uwc.ac.za

Please do let me know if you all would find this useful, as I have been
a looong time member of this list and would like to extend this offer
only to a few select projects.

--Paul