[postgis-users] Line To Path

George Silva georger.silva at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 19:46:44 PDT 2008

In the same trailing of that question and the answer, that select statement
would run the function st_union in that table, without the need to create a
new table or geometry column?

Sorry to use this post for this, just tought its a quite novice question, so
more people could use the answer.

Thx

Att.

George