[postgis-users] Arc catalog (Arc GIS) import

Sufficool, Stanley ssufficool at rov.sbcounty.gov
Mon Dec 1 10:34:22 PST 2008

Before I get too far on this and run into a roadblock (legally or
technically), has anyone tried the Personal Geodatabase linked to a
PostgreSQL view?

My general plan is to create a view using a function to translate WKB to
the ESRI personal geodatabase format and then have an update trigger
take the submitted pgeo shapefile record from ArcMAP and translate it to
the geometry type for updating the underlying table.

<SNIP>