[postgis-users] Arc catalog (Arc GIS) import

Sufficool, Stanley ssufficool at rov.sbcounty.gov
Fri Dec 5 14:55:23 PST 2008

I've gained some ground on this and have a partially working st_aspgdb
and st_geomfrompgdb function set. I am having snags in getting ArcMap to
query the "upsized" data in PostgreSQL. Is anyone out there using ArcMap
with an Access Personal Geodatabase upsized/linked to PostgreSQL?

Right now I'm running into "Item not found in this collection" when
attempting to preview a layer. I'm not finding any failed queries in the
ODBC connector log files, so I'm guessing a field isn't being returned
properly to ArcMap. I have the Shape data stored as a bytea field which
is presented to ODBC as a LO (Access sees OLE Object).

Sorry for the non-postgis questions, but the goal here is transparent
PGDB to EWKB bridging, which I'm hoping is of moderate interest.