[postgis-users] Arc catalog (Arc GIS) import

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat Dec 6 08:05:46 PST 2008

Stan,

I would be interested if you get this working.  As far as your error, I
haven't played with geodatabase upsized or ArcMap for that matter, but I'm
suspecting your issue may be a casing one.

When you upsized your table are all your fields upper case or they are in
the geodatabase (as I recall I think geodatabase structure has all uppercase
fields).  Or are they lowercase.

My guess is your query goes thru okay but when ArcGIS tries to pull it it is
making an assumption about the casing of the fields or no assumption and
those 2 are not in agreement.

Hope that helps,
Regina