[postgis-users] Pgrouting directions

Ahmad Bdair bdair2002 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 01:06:50 PST 2008

Yes, that is something very similar to what I need to do, I already wrote a
php code to check angels and slopes, but it was not accurate, it was more
life "if else" code, I check the longlat for current segment with longlat
for the previous one, I guess you didn't use the database for direction
calculation(except for routing) am I right? Isn't steps 3 and 4 depends on
your angel calculations?

I have the roads with two different languages, a road map like anyother road
map I guess.

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 3:17 AM, Stephen Woodbridge <woodbri at swoodbridge.com