[postgis-users] The Old Who is using PostGIS survey again?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Dec 30 07:01:49 PST 2008

Regina - do you want respondents to your survey send the information
directly to you or to the Postgis list (potentially creating a lot of
traffic on the list) - or would it be better to have a online poll/form,
which would allow you better evaluate and process the results of your
survey.

I would very much look forward to a Postgis book and would buy it.

Andreas