[postgis-users] The Old Who is using PostGIS survey again?

Gregory Williamson Gregory.Williamson at digitalglobe.com
Wed Dec 31 03:32:09 PST 2008

Jay Cummins wrote:

<...>
> > 2) What you find useful about it over anything else?
> It's cheaper than therapy and it doesn't impair my ability to drive afterwards.

SBOBNL* !

This ought to be an (un)official slogan, or perhaps a pull quote ... made this person's day.

I want to send an answer to the original questions, but we're more ... formal ... now, so I have to get some form of formal sign-off for anything public ... should only be a a day or two, but then, these are the holidays and lots of folks are off.

Thanks [wiping beer off the screen],

Greg Williamson
Senior DBA
DigitalGlobe

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information and must be protected in accordance with those provisions. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

(My corporate masters made me say this.)

* Sprayed Beer Out Both Nostrils Laughing