[postgis-users] pgsql2shp syntax - sentence construction

SenTnel elvin.pimentel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 19:01:24 PDT 2008

Thanks Kishor!

>If you are not changing the geometry, you can do all your attribute
>updates as simple SQL updates

Some changes are just name corrections, but I need also update the maps with
new streets and roads, and that is the most important updates that needs to
be done, since our maps are couple of years old and there are many new
streets to add and that's why Im asking if the best way is to dump postgres
to shape, update and then convert it again. What do you think is the best
way to achive this updating process?

Thanks again!