[postgis-users] Problems Compiling GEOS 3.0

Bill Thoen bthoen at gisnet.com
Wed Jun 18 12:40:19 PDT 2008

This probably is the wrong list to whinge about this, but I don't know
if there is a geos-users list. Please point me in the right direction if so.

Anyway, I'm having lots of problems running make on GEOS 3.0. Errors
saying "'DoubleBits.cpp memcpy' was not declared in this scope. and the
same for strtod in StringTokenizer.cpp. It looks like there are some
#include statements missing or I have a non-standard set of *.h files
(I'm using Fedora Core 9, Linux).

Anyone else have problems like this and how do I correct it?

- Bill Thoen