[postgis-users] Problems Compiling GEOS 3.0

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Jun 18 13:51:03 PDT 2008

Yes there is a geos list its

-----Original Message-----
From: postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refractions.net
[mailto:postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refractions.net] On Behalf Of Bill
Thoen
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 3:40 PM
To: postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net
Subject: [postgis-users] Problems Compiling GEOS 3.0

This probably is the wrong list to whinge about this, but I don't know if
there is a geos-users list. Please point me in the right direction if so.

Anyway, I'm having lots of problems running make on GEOS 3.0. Errors saying
"'DoubleBits.cpp memcpy' was not declared in this scope. and the same for
strtod in StringTokenizer.cpp. It looks like there are some #include
statements missing or I have a non-standard set of *.h files (I'm using
Fedora Core 9, Linux).

Anyone else have problems like this and how do I correct it?

- Bill Thoen