[postgis-users] OT: Any one know of a Census list that discussesthe Tiger data

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Fri Jun 20 12:58:22 PDT 2008

I suppose we can have just one list to cover all national data formats.  Would be interesting to compare across all the nations how each tracks similar things.  We might be able to learn a lot from each other.

I don't think the list will be that that trafficked anyway if it was just Tiger. I've been playing with Tiger and Canada's equivalent for a project I'm working on so having just one list to subscribe to would be nice.

I would be all for it.

Thanks,
Regina