[postgis-users] Windows Crash

Ivan Mincik ivan.mincik at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 00:49:17 PDT 2008

Thanks for cooling me, of course I was joking, of course You can be right,
BUT
if the problem wouldn't be in hardware, I really see much more possibilities for diagnostics,
logging and isolating the problem in open linux or freebsd environment.

I see well tested sets of packages in Debian, which eliminates conflicts and incompatibilites
at software level.
There are plenty of other benefits when choosing open source operating system.

Sorry for unhelpful comments.
Ivan