[postgis-users] Hibernate Spatial Postgis 3D

Max postgis at lists.meisel.cn
Thu May 8 22:38:02 PDT 2008

Hello,

thank you Karel, thank you Drew, i figured out my problem, int the
hmb.xml-File i used the following entry:

        <property name="theGeom" type="org.hibernatespatial.GeometryUserType">
            <column name="the_geom" />
        </property>

actually it should be:

        <property name="theGeom" type="org.hibernatespatial.postgis.PGGeometryUserType">
            <column name="the_geom" />
        </property>

After changing the entry i can access the z-Coordinate in Drews way.

So thank you to help me to find the mistake.

Max