[postgis-users]Re: Installing PostGIS on Mac OS X

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Oct 9 08:44:25 PDT 2008

On Oct 9, 2008, at 9:59 AM, Maurits Diephuis wrote:

> I couldn't find anything in the logs, but I did manage to get
> everything working today.
>
> I basically replaced all $libdir occurrences with the actual path.

Not quite the right solution, but I guess it works.  When PostGIS is
updated it will revert to $libdir again, so it would be good (for all)
to figure out why it wasn't working.

Unfortunately, I can't think of what might be wrong.  I found a
reference in the Postgres lists about a naming issue of a library
module, but it doesn't apply here.

Maybe a restart of Postgres is all that's needed.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so."

- Ford Prefect