[postgis-users] functions st_covers, st_coveredby, st_simplifypreservetopology does not exist

Pena Kupen kupen at wippies.fi
Mon Aug 24 01:13:53 PDT 2009

Hi all,

My environment seems now be correct with Postgres 8.4, postgis 1.3.6 and geos 2.2.3.
All script, except this postgis_comments.sql are loaded ok. I still got errors:

psql -f postgis_comments.sql -Upostgres -d mydb

psql:postgis_comments.sql:291: ERROR:  function st_covers(geometry, geometry) does not exist
psql:postgis_comments.sql:293: ERROR:  function st_coveredby(geometry, geometry) does not exist
psql:postgis_comments.sql:381: ERROR:  function st_simplifypreservetopology(geometry, double precision) does not exist

They are in comments which is not required, but I like to know, what am I missing?

btw:
I seems, that I cannot post reply to thread - why and how to do it?
All of my reply's are new threads.

--
pk

--
Saunalahti DataPaketti - tilaa nyt, saat 2 kk veloituksetta ja Nettitikun kaupan päälle!
http://saunalahti.fi/gsm/gsmdatapaketti.php