[postgis-users] Postgis Spatial Interpolation

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Mar 2 20:29:54 PST 2009

I'm not sure if the RGDAL package would help you.

Here is a bit about it

http://www.bostongis.com/PrinterFriendly.aspx?content_name=postgresql_plr_tu
t03

I have a somewhat complex example that reads data from tiff files and
inserts into the database.  Though work on the WKT Raster project may be
right up your alley.
http://postgis.refractions.net/support/wiki/index.php?WKTRasterHomePage

Hope that helps,
Regina