[postgis-users] Problem with controls on map (SelectFeature, Drawfeature) - OpenLayers, pgRouting

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat May 2 09:32:56 PDT 2009

Paul,

Have you also asked this question on the OpenLayers newsgroup?  They might
be better able to help or at least you would get more answers.

While this crosses many boundaries -- I think there are more people familiar
with OpenLayers/PgRouting on the OpenLayers newsgroup than you will find on
the PostGIS newsgroup and even so it appears from below you think your issue
is an OpenLayers one.

Also you should probably note to them the version of OpenLayers you are
using.

Hope that helps,
Regina