[postgis-users] Blurred text

Greg Williamson gwilliamson39 at yahoo.com
Sun May 3 15:38:51 PDT 2009

Bob --

I does in fact seem as if the postGIS site is having issues today ...

This is perhaps better directed at the mailing list(s) for the display tool you are using (Mapserver ? JUMP ? Other ?) as postGIS only provides data, not display capabilities.

You could try retrieving the X and Y coordinates and cast them to integers, something like:

X(point)::integer, Y(point)::integer ... cumbersome but it should trim off those decimal points.

HTH,

Greg Williamson