[postgis-users] WKT raster installation on mac

Shaun Langley shaunlangley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 16:13:45 PDT 2010

I'm trying to install WKT Raster on Mac OS X, using the enterprisedb
installation of postgres, and postgis through the stackbuilder.  I've
run into a problem when running the ./configure for WKT Raster as it
returns an error saying that it cannot locate libpq.  The installation
of postgres is found at /Library/Postgres/8.4/ and libpq is located
within lib/.  I had to manully specify the location of pg_config which
I did successfully.  Any suggestions on how to proceed?

Regards,
Shaun
Shaun Langley
Graduate Student, PhD