[postgis-users] db documentation software

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 04:05:51 PDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 5:00 PM, Nicolas Ribot <nicolas.ribot at gmail.com> wrote:
> To reverse an existing DB schema:
> config -> JDBC driver -> add a driver for the target database
> right click on the project view to create a database (empty database
> for instance)
> Then, several tabs appear in the right view.
> Choose JDBC tab; select a connection type and fill up needed
> information (connections can be saved for later use).
> Then in the "structure" tab, browse for your schema.
> Right click on the "tables" node, and choose import entities.

Hi Nicolas,

I managed to create the connection to the database, but I can't figure
out how to create the E/R diagrams. I can add objects to it but they
are all rendered as UnNamed. Before they publish a manual I don't
think I'll be using it.

I'm now going to take a look at SQLDeveloper (used the Oracle version
of it in the past).

Best,

Luís