[postgis-users] QGIS SPIT import to POSTGIS -

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 10:58:08 PDT 2010

Hi Abe,

What version of QGis are you using? With 1.4 you need the following
for a user to add a layer from postgis:

. The layer correctly identified in the geometry_columns table;
. A primary key, or otherwise unique integer field, in the layer table;
. Usage premissions on the schema where the layer is;
. Select premissions on the layer itself;

With all this you should be able to load the layer into QGis.

Good luck,

Luís