[postgis-users] may have postgis store limits for a big project?

salas fsalas at geocuba.cu
Thu Jul 15 17:13:37 PDT 2010

Hello to all:
I am working in a project where they are managed more than 20 geoespatials thematics. Each thematic one has a considerable volume of since information it is of the whole country (I am speaking of a lot more than a million of records). In the project we need to make (mostly) intersection consultations keeping in mind literal attributes.
I need to know the experience of somebody in a project of this span and if PostGIS would present some limitation therewith.

regards yuriesky