[postgis-users] gdal2wktraster.py wildchar not working

Jorge Arévalo jorge.arevalo at deimos-space.com
Thu Jul 22 07:05:31 PDT 2010

Hi Sebastian,

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 6:35 PM, Sebastian E. Ovide
<sebastian.ovide at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Also, normally you will also want to retile your smaller rasters with the
>> –k option to tiles (something like 100x100 or 200x200), specify the
>> reference system with the –s option and create an index with the –I option.
>> Did you read the tutorial?
>>

> it should not matter for gdal2wktraster.py right ?

Could you please provide a link to download the big raster that caused
the first problem in Linux? We're trying to reproduce it, in the same
conditions. You should be able to deal with big rasters by splitting
them into small blocks by using -k option to specify the size of the
blocks, and -I option to create an index, without using any other tool
before.

About the wildcard problem, we're working on it too. Thanks for reporting it.

Best regards,
Jorge