[postgis-users] gdal2wktraster.py wildchar not working

Sebastian E. Ovide sebastian.ovide at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 09:45:23 PDT 2010

Hi Jorge,

 running the same gdal2wktraster script with those options that have
suggested have fixed the error...

i.e:

sebas at SeansPC:~/rasters$ time ./gdal2wktraster.py -k 512x512 -s 81989 -I -r
raster/ -t sebastable -o ok.sql
./gdal2wktraster.py:727: DeprecationWarning: integer argument expected, got
float
  hexwkb += wkblify(pt2fmt(pixtype), nodata)

that means that if the image is too big, "-k is mandatory" (probably it
should be set with some default...)

I have to go now.. if it gives any error I'll let you know !

thanks

Sebastian E. Ovide