[postgis-users] JASPA (JAva SPATial) for PostgreSQL and H2released. HSQLDB is planned to be supported.

muhammad imran imranserver at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 16:16:03 PDT 2010

One solid point that I was keen to look so far is that the new opportunity for integration java-based technologies with the database, for instance, as Jose mentioned the geotools. Furthermore, since Oracle is the leading commercial database solution provider and it supports the java technology so a new opportunity for attracting the professionals that may lead to the emerging of bigger communities.

Best,
Imran