[postgis-users] PostGIS/PostGres Configuration

Steffan Chmuryk schmuryk at icisociety.ca
Tue Mar 16 17:21:11 PDT 2010

Thanks,

Actually, I have been working with two datasets. One of which is 470mb total, and the other is 2.27gb total; however, both of these shapefiles encounter the same issues. The 470mb data is an addressing dataset, point based, and the 2.27gb file is a cadastre dataset, polygon based.

Steffan Chmuryk
Technical Services Coordinator, ICIS
www.icisociety.ca

Office: (250) 381-9295