[postgis-users] ERROR: array size exceeds the maximum allowed(134217727)

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat Mar 20 14:53:24 PDT 2010

Mike,

We apologize, didn't notice this was in a subquery and that you have a limit
statement in your query.   So we presume regardless of your WHERE only 26
records are being selected.

So Paul could be right that you do have data that is hitting some compiled
or variable limit.

Does running the subquery alone work or you didn't try because it takes a
long time?

Thanks,
Leo and Regina
http://www.postgis.us