[postgis-users] st_find_extent

Tonton to.tonton at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 05:47:24 PDT 2011

hello
i have this new error after add a new table in my postgis database

i try this : SELECT st_find_extent('Courly4326','geometry')

but it is warn and if i try in pgadmin III i can read this

ERREUR:  la relation « Courly4326 » n'existe pas
LIGNE 1 : SELECT extent("geometry") FROM "Courly4326"

REQUÊTE : SELECT extent("geometry") FROM "Courly4326"
CONTEXTE : PL/pgSQL function "st_find_extent" line 7 at FOR sur une
instruction EXECUTE

does it mean my table Courly4326 not seeing by postgresql ?

i try with an other table where it was working before and it is broken now
with same error
and i don't understand why