[postgis-users] Preparing for Topology - St_CreateTopoGeo

Chris English sglish at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 13 23:19:46 PST 2011

It is the lines.  I'm finding that ST_Union cleans them up pretty well.cleangeometry() functions address problem polygons  in the db andthey are processing smoothly.
also using:http://www.kappasys.ch/pgtools/cleangeometry/cleanGeometry.sqlprior to any CreateTopoGeo run for polygons
Still trying to think through finding the offending point.  I readsome Geos source and JTS and see that it down't have access to rowid,as you said, which since it appears that you re-wrote most of it, you'dknow very well.
If I can figure out TopoElementArray_agg and CreateTopoGeomI'll be on my way.  I hope your other users are more adept than I.
I'll put my box to work on another town of polygons while sleeping.
Chris