[postgis-users] postgis removed from latest postgres' stack builder?

Bborie Park bkpark at ucdavis.edu
Thu Dec 29 07:45:45 PST 2011

For Windows, only 32-bit PostGIS builds have been built successfully
(mingw).  There are a variety of issues preventing a successful build
of 64-bit (dependencies and other strange errors).

Personally, I've yet to be able to successfully compile 32-bit PostGIS
2.0 (currently trunk) and haven't had time (nor patience) to figure
out the problems.

-bborie