[postgis-users] rasters not read

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jan 4 07:57:38 PST 2011

Il giorno mar, 04/01/2011 alle 16.41 +0100, Jorge Arévalo ha scritto:

> Could you told me the PostGIS Raster versions used to create both dbs?

I compile from svn. The two versions are from 23 december (working) and
today (not working)

> If you can't, at least the commands used to create the db that is
> causing you problems

I create the db with the usual sequence:

createdb yourdatabase
psql -d yourdatabase -f postgis/postgis.sql
psql -d yourdatabase -f doc/postgis_comments.sql
psql -d yourdatabase -f spatial_ref_sys.sql
psql -d yourdatabase -f raster/rt_pg/rtpostgis.sql
psql -d yourdatabase -f doc/raster_comments.sql

then

python raster2pgsql.py -r w001001.adf -t dtm_rt -l 1 -k 64x64 -o
dtm_rt.sql -s 3003 -I -M

(same with other rasters).

Thanks a lot.

--