[postgis-users] QGIS - PostGIS - ArcGIS Interaction

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Jun 16 23:32:45 PDT 2011

Il 16/06/2011 20:28, pcreso at pcreso.com ha scritto:

> including GQIS is close to as powerful generally, & perhaps more powerful in some
> areas.But is not there yet IMHO. But that day does not look like being far away.

I apologize this is very far OT, but I cannot drop this all too interesting discussion.
We (qgis-dev) would greatly appreciate knowing as specifically as possible what are
the missing tools (BTW: we are currently developing a qgis-saga plugin). Generic
"more powerful" comments do not help, but can spread (F)UD.
All the best, and thanks a lot for your comments.