[postgis-users] Distance constraints on spatial points

Sairam Krishnamurthy kmsram420 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 15:36:53 PDT 2011

Thanks. But how do I specify the code to raise an error if the distance is
not met ? I am sure I can find out the number of points within 125m of the
new point. And if the query returns anything other than null, the constraint
is not met.

But I am not sure what to do after that.

Thanks,
Sairam Krishnamurthy
+1 612 859 8161