[postgis-users] Google Maps API with PostGIS

Dave dave.potts at pinan.co.uk
Mon May 30 11:33:23 PDT 2011

On 30/05/2011 18:51, Ahmad Aburizaiza wrote:

Perhaps you need to look at something like mapserver or geoserver

Both of these application are used as part of a web server either tomcat
or apache.  The will connect to postgis and provide access to your table
as wms/wfs server.

You can use something like openlayers to provide any pretty front end/
drawing of shapes etc.
D.