[postgis-users] POSTGIS2.0: wrong nodatavalue inST_BandMetaData()

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Nov 17 11:30:26 PST 2011

Tom,

We'll try to do one later tonight or tomorrow.  We aren't on any set
schedule, for building.
We just do so when we feel there are enough changes to warrant a new build
and that we have done some spot testing to make sure regress passes.

Bborie and David,
We still have that regress failure on ST_MapAlgebrafctNB.  Haven't tried
compiling today, but I assume the issue is still there

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/1296

It would be nice to get that resolved before our next build.

Hope that helps,
Regina and Leo
http://www.postgis.us